People do get tired of trying.
easycome-easy-go-texts: People get tired of constantly trying for someone who doesn’t do the same. People get tired of dealing with bullshit. People get tired of waiting on something that will probably not happen. People just get tired in general.
If Yahoo actually takes a second to look at...
immortal-complexity: the-alchemist-ed: think twice Yahoo— think. twice. For the love of God, signal boost this if possible.
It’s a funny thing coming home. Nothing changes. Everything looks the same,...– F. Scott Fitzgerald (via themoonflowers)
ghostam: How relationships work: I like your butt. However, I can notice other butts. They can be nice too. But your butt is my favourite butt. It’s the nicest butt. Because it’s mine. And I can touch it.
This is the most unique one I've seen, please yes....
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
6) Do you have any strange phobias?
7) What's your religion?
8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
10) What was the last lie you told?
11) Do you believe in karma?
12) What does your URL mean?
13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
14) Who is your celebrity crush?
15) How do you vent your anger?
16) Do you have a collection of anything?
17) Are you happy with the person you've become?
18) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
19) What's your biggest "what if"?
20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
22) Smell the air. What do you smell?
23) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
25) To you, what is the meaning of life?
26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
27) What was the last movie you saw?
28) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
29) Do you have any obsessions right now?
30) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
32) What is your astrological sign?
33) What's the last thing you purchased?
34) Love or lust?
35) In a relationship?
36) How many relationships have you had?
37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
38) Where is your best friend?
39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
43) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
45) How can I win your heart?
46) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "heart."
50) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
51) What is your current desktop picture?
52) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
53) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
59) Ever been on a plane?
60) Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities.
I’ve been wanting to talk to you but I feel as if you wouldn’t want to talk to me anymore.
Dear guys. If a girl is crying or looks sad , DONT...
You make me forget my problems, you make my day better. You make me laugh and smile so easily. It’s like no matter what you do, I end up smiling. Whenever I’m with you, you make me happier than I ever thought I could be. You’re the real reason behind my smile. Do you know how happy I could be, just by talking to you?
nighthooker: how the fuck do i become friends with some of you you guys are cool as fuck
sincerelypalita: It’s easier said than done. You know you should let go of someone but you can’t get yourself too. Why? Because you’re thinking or hoping that things will be different. You’ve grown so attached to this person that you can’t get yourself to let them go. No matter how many times you say it’s for the best, You can’t let go. It’s hard to let go of someone who made you feel...
Anyone wanna text me while I’m out being bored all day?
plot twist: you're the hot friend
ayeimhuuy: Wait for your man. Don’t always put yourself out there hoping you will find the right guy. Wait for him to come into your life and sweep you off your feet. Because a lot of guys want girls for the wrong reasons. Wait for that guy who has the right reason why he wants to be with you. Why he wants to commit to you and make you feel like that one of a kind girl. Don’t settle for anything...
inbox: what do pokemon do inside their pokeballs
imagine having someone who only wanted you and didn’t flirt with anyone else and didn’t make you uncertain whether they liked you or not
i think that everyone has scars maybe not on their wrists or their inner thighs or on their knees but on their hearts, souls, and between the cracks and crevices of the little universes they’ve created inside of themselves
I used to care about you,
hi-aj: Until I realized how pathetic I was to be crying over someone who simply didn’t care. You hurt me, you made me feel like I was worthless, stupid, and unimportant. I let you get to me; in fact, I let you control me. But I’m finally moving on. Although, you did teach me one thing, to never hold on to someone who isn’t holding on to you. As for me, I know better, as for you, you lost a...
Personality > Looks.
illestswagsta: Looks attract them. Personality makes them stay.
whatsanialler: how am i supposed to get a boyfriend i cant even get anons
wizardsandhijack: hospitalf0rsouls: Omfg so if Mary had baby Jesus, and baby Jesus was the Lamb of God… did Mary have a little lamb? you broke the world